Dreamweaver supports several common CMSs out of the box, such as Wordpress and Jomla, but ModX isn't one of them. Luckily, it's very easy to get Dreamweaver to begin code hinting for the ModX API, which is hugely useful if you are writing plugins or snippets.
They say that the best ideas come out of solving a real problem, and when my wife was pregnant with our first child, one of the things we had to rapidly get used to was the complex rulebook about what pregnant women can and can't eat.
February's been a super busy month; here's my monthly round up of thoughts which while perfectly formed, I didn't have time to expand into full blown articles.
Some words (if you can call them words) of wisdom (if you can call them wisdom) I tweeted during Decemb
- Pedigree of Jessop of Broomhall
- Sundown Adventure Land - under 10 theme park, amusement park UK, kids theme park - birthday parties, family day out at our great disability friendly theme park-
- iccir/ColorFaker · GitHub
- From Tate to the Louvre, the world's best museums and galleries online | Art and design | The Guardian
- Cutaway diagram of TV Centre
- Open Train Times
- Accept card payments with PayPal Here - no bulky card machines| PayPal UK
- iZettle - Now anyone can take secure card payments
- Card Payments for Everyone via iPhone, Android or iPad – SumUp
- #Spotted (by my dad): Alex Salmond, in Quiet Coach of train, talking on his mobile #stillThinkTheyreAboveTheRules
- Assuming this tweet is ironic, since one of the benefits of digital technology is NOT having to get trains to Barnsley http://bit.ly/kxOO2p
- 111 Scenes that Lasted 1/1000 of a Second http://gizmo.do/j31r3Q
- RT @rcktsheffield: For the middle class #hipster: new Aga has touch screen interface and iPhone app http://bit.ly/l9MEVs
- RT @danielmaier Sounds like this guy was quite badly let down. http://bbc.in/iiE7sD
- RT @Judge_Nutmeg Retired soap actor seeks to hide secret deal with local dentist whereby he buys up all removed teeth. INJUNCTION GRANTED!